Stores Assistant job from Hayleys Advantis Limited in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 8th, May 2020
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services,
outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, is a member of the Hayleys Advantis Group and is one of the most diversified logistics solution providers in Sri Lanka. Advantis Engineering is the market leader and innovator in offering unique space solutions with an established international market presence.
- To facilitate the stores process of the Construction site by maintaining store inventory, receiving of goods and issuing of goods to users.
- To be responsible for the management of the stores stock holdings, maintaining appropriate stock levels to meet demand and avoid non-moving stocks.
- Provide necessary information to purchasing & users to receive value for the money and maintaining optimum stock levels.
- Prevention of accidents to personnel and stocks through correct, efficient and safe use of personnel, equipment and material.
- To deal with day to day enquiries from internal and external customers using a customer focused approach.
- A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with 'C' pass for English and Maths
- Diploma in Inventory Management / Administration
- Should own sound knowledge on the inventory management
- Computer literacy with knowledge in MS office packages
- 1 year experience in the Construction Field
Should own sound knowledge on the inventory management
Computer literacy with knowledge in MS office packages
work as a team