Executive - Quantity Surveyor job from Hayleys Advantis Limited in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 8th, May 2020
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services,
outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, is a member of the Hayleys Advantis Group and is one of the most diversified logistics solution providers in Sri Lanka. Advantis Engineering is the market leader and innovator in offering unique space solutions with an established international market presence.
EXECUTIVE - QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- Undertake cost analysis for Construction Projects and ensure optimum utilization of resources.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements in order to achieve customer focused outcome.
- Compiling and submission of tender documents, including bill of quantities with the relevant parties within the stipulated time period.
- Liaise with parties such as Department Managers, Project managers and site engineers to certify the progress to be on track.
- Arranging work progress measurements by regular visits to sites, prepare the payment applications timely and handle the post contract work.
- 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination and 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
- Should possess a HNDE / NDT / TTI / NCT / IQSSL Qualification in QS
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a relevant field will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with ICTAD conditions of contract
HNDE / NDT / TTI / NCT / IQSSL Qualification in QS
work as a team