Quality Analyst job from UBER in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 5th, July 2021
You would be performing quality audits and find out areas of improvement for the team.
Here is the broad level of details of your responsibilities:
- Monitor and check quality for email or phone support for assigned LOB/ region
- Deep dive and analyse to find trends and root causes of errors to give feedback on-site or agent performance
- Provide quality intelligence to help LOB managers optimise support logic and insights to the training team to bridge the knowledge gap
- Report on weekly quality metrics
- Work in tandem with LOB / QA managers to improve their error rate for a better feedback mechanism
- Collaborate with APAC AST team for a standardised and scalable process
- Liaise with various lines of businesses and regions to calibrate audits, implement methodologies and drive performance improvements
- Identify root causes and improvement opportunities in training, process and policies
- Collect and present data to management and Regional CommOps in reports and weekly business reviews
- Provide support in setting up QA process for a new launch in BPOs / COEs
- Lead project initiatives for quality improvement and process optimisation
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
good team player skills