JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – ACCOUNTING & REPORTING (FINANCE DEPARTMENT) job from DFCC Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Saturday 31st, July 2021
You should ideally;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L main subjects (excluding General English)
- possess a part qualification (final level) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (ICASL)
- possess a minimum of 6 years experience in an Audit Firm or a Finance Department of a bank or a financial institution
- have a fair understanding of the general accounting practices and standards and CBSL Directions
- exposure to the core banking software in use would be a definite advantage
- have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- have good communication & interpersonal skills
You will be responsible for;
- preparation and submission of CBSL returns
- preparation and monitoring of reconciliations on a daily basis
- data updates to computation methods in order to achieve favourable statutory ratios
Applicants who do not possess the requisite experience and exposure may be considered for recruitment at a lower grade.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Good team player skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English