Junior Recovery Executive job from Associated Motorways (Pvt) Limited (AMW) in Kaduwela, Sri Lanka
Saturday 11th, September 2021
AMW Capital Leasing and Finance PLC is a finance company registered under the central bank of Sri Lanka and a subsidiary company of AMW Group which is a leading corporate entity in Sri Lanka and the sole distributor for several world renowned automobiles and related brands, under the umbrella of Al-Futtaim Group, Dubai UAE.
AMW Capital Leasing currently comprises of 22 branches and is in the process of expanding its network to serve our customers better. We are in the lookout for dynamic, result oriented and motivated individuals to join our Leasing team.
Should Posses the Following Key Attributes
- 1-2 years of experience in a reputed Financial Institute or a Bank.
- Successfully completed the G C E Advance Level
- High level of Computer Literacy (MS Office)
- Fluency in English, Sinhala and Tamil Languages will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Contact outstanding customers over the phone and drive them to payoff
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Strong interpersonal skills