EXECUTIVE - ENVIRONMENT SUSTAINABILITY - OPERATIONS job from MAS Holdings pvt (Ltd) in Biyagama, Sri Lanka
Sunday 21st, February 2021
Executive - Environment Sustainability - Operations - MAS Kreeda
(BASED AT BIYAGAMA)
- Formulate short term and long-term ES strategy in collaboration with the leadership & take initiative in effective implementation of environmental sustainability (ES) strategy of the facility.
- Review environmental sustainability performance in terms of standards, energy, carbon, waste management, water management , chemicals management etc. and projects with the senior management to support the decision making.
- Ensure effective implementation of MAS road map on ZDHC (Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals) aligning with MAS Chemical Management Road Map.
- Collaborate with divisional & corporate in all initiative related to ES and provide information as required
- Ensure the requirements of the Divisional Sustainable Business Assessment Tool are met, internal audits are carried out quarterly and corrective actions implemented on time.
- Ensure effective engagement to inculcate a culture of environmental consciousness among all levels of employment of the factory & among the community.
- Ensure that the factory achieves its resource efficiency improvement whilst focusing on pollution minimizing initiatives.
- Ensure that the environment, safety and health standards of the organization are adhered to whilst actively contributing towards promoting a culture of safety and environmental consciousness within and outside the organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering or other relevant Qualification with 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- Prior experience in project management would be desirable
- Good knowledge of presentation skills & analytical skills
Good knowledge in presentation skills & analytical skills