Data Analyst job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 3rd, February 2021
CHANNEL PLANNING & CONTROL
- Responsible in translating analytics-derived insights of CVM into actionable recommendations for the business through data visualization develop data driven use cases and provide actionable intelligence using advanced data analytics tools and methodologies.
- Responsible in having an understanding on the techniques and technologies of data science in order to model solutions for the business.
- Synthesizing analytically derived insights into understandable and providing actionable recommendations that the business users can easily extract and use.
- Define activities, strategic direction, scope, and timelines on data science projects.
- Development statistical & machine learning models using available software stack
- Adhere to agile development practices.
- Deploy & automate viable use case on production environment with collaboration from IT / Business teams.
- Develop & support in implementing required CVM data marts, structures for continuous performance evaluations of deployed models for segmentation.
- Explore suitable ML / Analytics deployment architecture.
- Should possess a Degree in Engineering / IT or specialized in Computer Science / Statistics from a recognized university or institute.
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years of work experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess excellent knowledge and understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms.
- Required hands on exposure with toolkits -Tableu / SQL / Oracle / Hadoop / Python (or any other equivalent) / Data visualization and communication / Data engineering in different environments (data warehouse / big data / cloud storage)
- The ideal candidate should be a continuous learner and actively seeking to update knowledge.
Ideal candidate should be a continuous learner and actively seeking to update knowledge.
Possess excellent knowledge and understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms