Card Specialist job from Peoples Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 9th, July 2021
The People's Bank, a premier bank in Sri Lanka with the largest customer base providing innovative financial solutions to its diversified clientele for over five decades and as a conducive environment for those who strive to achieve excellence and believe in professionalism. The bank is looking for a talented & dynamic individual to fill the following position.
Job functions of Card Specialist include handling credit card related daily routine jobs - BAU, working with the card-related team on incidents, compliance (VISA, MasterCard), performing day to day card related application configuration as per Business requirements, data update to card application tables, patching deployment to card application UAT, Testing for patch upgrade or deployment and Providing assistance to card centre team for any customer issue.
The Card Specialist will also be required to perform Data Purging, IPK certificate generating for chips, filling up CIQ and various forms from Visa/MasterCard for new implementations, analyzing IT requirements, coordinating with payment schemes, planning and organizing training activities, scheduling patch upgrades, informing the scheduled system downtimes to various stakeholders among other duties.
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Finance, IT, Operations, Business or Engineering.
- Possessing Oracle Database Certification and card related certifications are added advantages. Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in handling Prime4 related applications or equivalent, working experience with card providers such as VISA/Master/CUP etc. in handling credit card related projects and handling credit card provider simulators & certification process.
- Should possess an end-to-end understanding of credit card flow & related 3rd party interfaces such as core banking, ATM switch, Digital Omni Channel, NAC, etc. Have a sound knowledge of POS & related components in the transactions.
- Preferably below 40 years of age as at the closing date of applications.
Method of selection
Shortlisted applicants based on the stipulated qualifications and experience will be called for an interview. The appointment will initially be made on a contract basis, with the opportunity for permanency.
An attractive and negotiable remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
Please send details of achievements and experience relevant to the job applied for together with your curriculum vitae along with copies of certificates and contact numbers of two non-related referees.
Good team player skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English