Social Media Associate - Remote job from Girl Power Talk in Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka
Monday 29th, November 2021
About the work from home job/internship:
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Learning leadership and developing communication skills.
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced environment, and mastering diverse skills.
- Handling research and analysis.
- Translating our best content for social media and publicity.
- Honing strengths and working with global clients to grow with the company
- Working with a client’s social media accounts engagement in Sinhalese and Tamil.
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- The responsibilities for each intern will have a marketing, PR, and communications component. It will be customized by Girl Power Talk’s CEO Rachita Sharma and Blue Ocean Global Technology’s CEO Sameer Somal to fit the strengths and interests of each successful applicant. This will be a collaborative process where dream interns can express their preferences and their interest in learning.
Social Media Marketing
English Proficiency(Spoken and Written)
Sinhalese Proficiency(Spoken and Written)
Tamil Proficiency(Spoken and Written)