Senior Executive - Audio Visual job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
- Conceptualizing and designing video materials including TV Scripts and the final TV commercials, TV Cinema, TV slides, crawlers, pop-ups and Web & Mobile devices/platforms, internal videos, presentations, events and promotions.
- Hands-on experience to use computer editing software programs, video switching devices, digital video effects programs and other tools to complete the film components
- Ensure that all content created is within the brand guidelines and Quality standards
- Ensure that the technical quality including Visual, signal level and Compression and physical device compliance is maintained at all content.
- Monitor effectiveness of AV productions done internally and by other brands etc., in order to enhance the quality of in-house productions
- Engage with external professionals exclusively for High-end content creation projects of the organization
- Responsible to create corporate videos for internal and external branding purposes.
- Able to research background information on competitor products and services, customer requirements and the marketplace
- Possess a degree in film editing or a related degree is required
- Sound knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere and Photoshop.
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field.
good team player skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English