Procurement Analyst - Japan job from Arinos Lanka Co (Pvt) Ltd in Island wide Foreign job, Sri Lanka
Friday 1st, May 2020
Island wide Foreign job
Company Name : Molex Japan L.L.C
Company URL : www.molex.com
Business Field : Electronic Solutions.
Company Location : Yamato, Japan
Job Vacancy’s Information
Job Category : Procurement.
Job Position : Procurement Analyst.
No of vacancies : 01
- The role of the Procurement Analyst is primarily to the capabilities of - Vendor Management, Contracts & Documentation, Material Management and help desk support, new project transition, process defining and driving with team, team management, Analytic, System expert in new tools, ERP – SAP and SAP Ariba, legal contracts assignment, that are supporting to Global Molex and its subsidiary entity.
- Willing to work in technical translation and development – English to Japanese and vice versa translation
- Should be able to read, write and speak Japanese and English language fluently
- Should be able to translate documents and explain to co-team workers, suppliers and mentioned contacts if needed
- Excellent team skills that enable to partner with the technical support engineers to provide the best in class customer support.
- Act as primary contact point for Japanese internal customers and suppliers
- To be work for process account capabilities and initiatives of Material management, Master data management, SAP Ariba process, Vendor data management, Contracts management
- Ability to understand the global process and policies as part of a team player
- Ability to establish the priorities and follow through an objective
- Result oriented, problem-solving, decision and execution focused
- Can be relied on upon to deliver results in expected timelines, identifying and escalating roadblocks where necessary
- Continues process improvements
- Ability to make recommendations ranging from revising or creating a process to identifying process risks
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of process issues
- Maintain Stable and Sustainable process though the presenting process to ensure proper and efficient process execution and transition to the operations team
- Actively promote & champion the use of best practice to ensure compliance with organization policies and guidelines
- Development and Implementation of Innovative and sustainable procurement capabilities guidelines, procedure, work Instruction and documentation.
- Maintain and update of procurement capabilities, processes, procedures, Measuring work management.
- Day today process involvement in Vendor management request processed through Agile Point and SAP Ariba – Supplier Life Cycle performance, Contracts metadata arrangement & new contracts upload into SAP Ariba, Material Management – Classification and Material part number creation and specialized skill deliveries for additional assignment based upon the business and Management expectation.
- Analytical skills
- Contributing to and Implementation of new assignment transition
- Undertake any other relevant assignments as directed by supervisor or functional head
- Flexible to work as per business requirement on job rotation and new assignment or transition job.
- Ready to accept the change in process and role/responsibility as per business/ management requirement
- Ad hoc assignment support – Cross-functional department or vertical Systems: SAP Ariba (Life Cycle Management, Contracts Management, Sourcing, Auctions), SAP ECC, Agile Point, SharePoint, Every angle, SPM/Analytics, Quote win, Coupa
- Contribute as a lead whenever business calls for upgrading skills and team management.
Prerequisite & Required Capability
- 05 to 07 years of working experience in the field of procurement (purchase)(Supplier Life Cycle Management, Vendor Onboarding, Structured data the arrangement, Contracts Management, Material Classification, UNSPSC, Sourcing, Auctions, Analytic, New system development)
- Age – 27 - 40 years.
- English proficiency: Business Level.
- Japanese proficiency: Business Level.
- Completed bachelor's or master’s management degree.
- Fast Learning and adaptation skills system and process
- Ability to understand business activities of the business,both locally and globally.
- Professional attitude and ability to build respect and credibility among the stakeholders.
- Extensive working knowledge in Windows 10 / XP, MSWord, MS Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Outlook, SAP Ariba, SAP etc.
- Strong in Analytics.
- Sound knowledge in end to end process transition and deliveries Ownership
- Knowledge about IT (SAP/SAP Ariba) - he/she has to introduce SAP.
- Experience in designing and developing of automobiles and other transportation machines.
- Experience in any kind of automobile development projects.
Salary & other benefits
Monthly Basic Salary - JPY. 200,000.00 To JPY. 300,000.00 (Rs.328,000 ~ Rs.492,000)
Transport Allowance - Actual costs will be reimbursed.
Food - N/A
Accommodation - N/A
Period of Contract - 2 years (Can be extended)
Air ticket - Airfare cost will be borne by employee.
Medical - Health insurance (Monthly premium will be deducted by the monthly salary. 50% of monthly health insurance will be provided by the employer)
Social Insurance - Mandatory (deducted from Salary)
Employee Pension - Mandatory (deducted from Salary)
1. Working Hours : 08 hours (Monday to Friday 08.30 A.M to 17.15 P.M)
2. Holidays ：Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays (according to work schedule)
Recruiting Flow :
1. [Documentary Screening] to submit CV and other documents via Google Form.
2. [Arinos Screening] to have an interview session.
3. [Company Interview (1st~3rd)] to have an interview session.
4. [Offer Letter Notice]
5. [Preparation of VISA Approval] to collect the required documents to send it to Japan.
6. [Training for Japanese] to acquire Japanese language communication skills.
7. [Traveling to Japan] to buy the air-ticket and depart to Japan.
*** The rest of the employee relations related mattes can be solved as per the Japanese labor law
work as a team
Japanese language communication skills