Officer - Client Relationship job from LOLC Holdings PLC in Chilaw, Sri Lanka
Friday 13th, August 2021
Assisting walk-in customers and attending customer inquiries efficiently with regard to all products offered by the company, whilst managing customer file documentation, timely processing of payments and compliance with internal policies, procedures and regulatory requirements are key responsibilities of the above role. Employee will have to play a pivotal role in achieving organizational objectives in an effective manner within a given period of time.
Personal and Skills profile
- Successful completion of GCE (A/L) examination.
- Good command of English language and must be computer literate (MS Office Application).
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Age between 20 to 30 years.
- Excellent communication skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Excellent communication skills.
Good team player skills