Key Account Manager job from Omobio (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 14th, July 2021
Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager's role is to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers and should be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction and add value for both parties.
The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure retention.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales (including upselling and cross-selling) that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Prepare Bid response documents / Preparing commercial proposal.
- B.Sc./B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent professional qualification in Marketing.
- Proven experience as a key account manager.
- Proven experience as a key account manager in the telecommunication industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Proven experience as a key account manager in the telecommunication industry
Excellent organizational skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills