Diviyata Diriya Project Lead / Executive (Women Empowerment & Gender Equality) job from UBER in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 5th, July 2021
About the Role
Diviyata Diriya Project Lead/Executive for Women's Empowerment & Gender Equality provides technical support to promote gender equality and women's empowerment to Uber eats courier partners and programs, manages a portfolio of ongoing programs, and leads the development of new programs with a special focus on food security and business need.
Working with Uber eats is a great opportunity to gather experience of working in an international fast-growing forum while working alongside a top-notch Operations team and deep-dive into Uber's day-to-day operations.
We are looking for new members to join our team of rock-stars to provide quality service and support for our Customers.
What you'll do
- Manage the development and implementation of Uber eats strategy to foster women's empowerment and gender equality.
- Manage the program of Diviyata Diriya by focusing on the development of the communities.
- Participate in divisional and cross-divisional program/project planning and proposal development, including mainstreaming gender equality. Build sustainable relationships with all stakeholders and engage customers by taking the extra mile to achieve the KPI's of Diviyata Diriya.
- Be an owner and resolve larger issues that are faced by the females while undertaking deliveries on a day-to-day basis / Be the listening post for female-specific grievance handling.
What we're looking for
- Prior experience in project management or handling women empowerment/ LGBT's programmes would be a plus point.
- Understanding data to make informed decisions is a critical success factor to the role.
- A person who is ready to listen, sensitive and able to work with different personalities.
- Ability to manage work in a high-pressure, fast-paced organization with a central focus on high levels of quality service delivery.
- Good spoken and written proficiency in English and Sinhala is a must.
- IT savvy with basic proficiency in working on google sheets.
- Full or part completion of Higher Degree/Diploma.
good team player.
Good spoken and written proficiency in English and Sinhala is a must.