Chef De Partie job from Australia Chef Migration in SYDNEY, Sri Lanka
Thursday 25th, January 2024
Australia Chef Migration have over 100 Chef opportunities across all of Australia
This is a Great opportunity for a full-time chef looking to join supportive kitchen teams across Australia and learn from an experienced team.
- Full-time role
- Great starting salary |AU $77k Salary Package
- Great kitchen culture and supportive team
Australia Chef Migration are looking for an additional experienced cooks and Chef to join the team. You will be working within an energetic, friendly environment, with a dedicated Head Chef and team who are fun and treat each other like a big family. This is a unique opportunity for a professional Cook or Chef looking to join the kitchen team and to enjoy the fast-paced environment this venue has to offer.
We are looking for an outstanding person with some experience working in a busy commercial kitchen across various cuisines and styles, delivering good quality and modern innovative food.
- Minimum 5 years of professional cooking experience in a professional environment
- Minimum of 18 months in a senior role such as Chef De Partie or higher
- Able to work 5 days across a 7-day operation
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Ability to manage your own sections and deliver a consistently high standard of food throughout service
- Take pride in food presentation, always ensuring top quality
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Food Hygiene compliance, knowledge and practices
- Availability for rotating roster across Mon to Sun.
- Job will require up to 45 hrs per week.
If you are interested, apply using link here -