Senior Quality Assurance Analyst job from London Stock Exchange Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 18th, May 2020
- Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications to business analysts and customers.
- Create, maintain and update test scenarios and test cases based on the requirement specifications.
- Create, maintain and update automated test scripts based on the test cases.
- Execute and report results of automated and manual tests.
- Troubleshoot issues in automated test scripts.
- Report issues and anomalies in the system in the issue tracking system
- Communicate any unforeseen issues that’s affecting own work to leads on time
- Provide daily, weekly status updates to leads and managers
- Assist QA Leads to create test plans and improvements to test process
- Assist/guide junior team members
- Assist QA Leads to create test plans, estimates and improvements to test process
- Review QA project artefacts including Test scenarios, Test Scripts, Defect reports and Status reports
- Research in to new QA tools methodologies and suggest improvements to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 2 year hands on experience in Software development life cycle, preferably in testing multi-tiered applications.
- Minimum of 1years experience on Linux / UNIX environment.
- Experience in designing and writing test automation scripts including use of one or more tools; JUnit, Java Script, Python, C++ or any other open source tools.
- Experience capital markets domain.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of standard software QA processes and methodologies
- Ability to grasp technical and domain knowledge quickly is essential.
- Outgoing personality with a strong mentality and desire to succeed.
- High attention to details and strong communication skills with ability to work under pressure.
- Maintain good working relationship with team members.
- Ability to train and mentor junior team members
work as a team
strong communication skills
Outgoing personality with a strong mentality
clear understanding of standard software QA processes