Senior Executive - Reporting, Global HR Shared Services job from London Stock Exchange Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thursday 21st, May 2020
- Liaise with data owners to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Create dashboards to show keys statistics.
- Work with system owners to improve automated controls / mandatory requirements.
- Work with systems / data owners to increase data points to improve reporting capabilities
- Work with HR Operations to validate / improve procedures for data input.
- Work with Finance to ensure common static data remains aligned
- Work with data warehouse team to ultimately move controls to transformation engine
- Carry out frequent Audits to identify data discrepancies and flag accordingly
- Follow up on updates and ensure corrections are done in a timely manner
- Timely and accurate data recording and maintenance
- Ensure reporting responsibilities are carried out on a timely basis with accuracy uncompromised
- Introduce initiatives to ensure reporting is streamlined, automated and elevated in order to realize process efficiency as well as enhanced customer experience
- Critically evaluate data and propose value adding information for strategic decision making
- Provide effective data visualization to relevant stakeholders showcasing insights.
Candidate profile / Key skills
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized institute.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Understanding/ prior usage of Power BI
- Basic Process mapping skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data focused and analytical mind-set
- Teamwork and ability to build relationships - experience dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders from different countries. Experience of working in virtual / remote capacity
- Able to work independently
- Able to work proactively to identify, improve and resolve challenges
- MS Office literate including excellent PowerPoint skills and Excel
Good communication skills both written and verbal in English
MS Office literate including excellent PowerPoint skills and Excel
Teamwork and ability
Excellent attention to detail