Quality Assurance job from ODEL in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 5th, July 2021
Join the fastest growing Retail Chain in the Country
Cotton Collection is a fully owned subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings PLC with a strong presence in the Fashion Retail industry. From its inception in 1991 with their first store in Majestic City shopping complex, it has grown to 6 outlets today, representing strong brands in the upscale fashion retail market such as COCO. With Softlogic; the leader in the retail sector of Sri Lanka acquiring Cotton Collection, it aims to grow rapidly, expanding its operations further in the future
Major task and duties
- Able to correspondence with buyer any technical, approval, information or approval issue or any other required issue.
- Always aiming latest technology for highest quality, Effective follow up, coordination and liaison the buyer sample department-merchandiser-factories.
- Follow buyer's requirements very sincerely and follow their comments to make a good garment. Always try to making the buyer happy by following their rules & regulation.
- Work with production teams to develop process flows and helped trouble shoot problems
- Implement various types of inspection to ensure quality standards and all technical specification is followed.
- Check initial finishing garments and give approval garments for finishing standard.
- Diploma in textile engineering or relevant qualification
- Sound knowledge on MS office package
- Minimum 4 -5 years Experience
- Communication skills - verbal and written
Sound knowledge on MS office package