PHP Software Engineer job from Elegant Media (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 18th, May 2020
What you get...
• Friendly yet professional working environment.
• Highly attractive salary based on your talent.
• Exciting, Dynamic and challenging projects.
• Exposure to application develpment in different domains
• Exposure to platforms such as node, vue and firebase
• New opportunities to learn and improve your leadership skills.
• Regular performance review
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 2+ Years of experience in software engineering and development using PHP
• Experience with at least one of PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Yii, Codelgniter or Zend)
• Experience with MySQL Databases
• Experience creating CMS and Web Services
• Experience in common third-party APIs (PayPal, Facebook, Twitter and Google)
• Git or SVN experience
• Excellent team working skills
• Design and build web applications using the latest technologies and best practices.
• Troubleshoot and test code/databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and deliver new features.
• Test own code to ensure the quality standards, usability and reliability.
• Improve application performance and fixing issues
• Train and guide junior developers
• Continuously discover, evaluate, document and implement new technologies to maximize quality and efficiency
Excellent team working skills