Officer - Cash Operation job from LOLC Holdings PLC in Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka
Friday 13th, August 2021
Explore the World of LOLC with a Global Mindset
- An excellent opportunity exists for a young, dynamic and results oriented individual to assume the role of an Officer - Cash Operations with the potential to work in a challenging working environment.
- Accepting cash/ cheque payments from clients and placing same under correct entities
- Attending to Group Loan disbursements and savings withdrawals.
- Daily reconciliation and banking of cash and cheques.
- Maintenance of all floats and timely reimbursements.
- Keeping proper records in cash registers and provide required details to Corporate Finance Team as and when required.
Personal and Skills Profile
- Passed GCE (A/L) examination.
- Preference will be given to those who possess full or part qualification in AAT or similar Accountancy Course.
- Should be a computer literate (MS Office package)
- Age should be around 25 years.
- Preference will be given to those who are with high interpersonal skills and a team player who can work well with the team.
- Willingness to work long hours.
If you believe that you are the right person we are looking for,
Good team player skills
high interpersonal skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English