.NET Developer job from Mega Pay (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo 05, Sri Lanka
Friday 18th, February 2022
- Design, develop, and maintain
- Perform a level of database
querying and data manipulation language (DML)
- Develop loosely coupled
object-oriented solutions that are highly testable, modularization, and
- Develop solutions that leverage
existing enterprise frameworks, align with the overall enterprise
architecture and vision, and are compliant with the established coding
standards and other engineering principles
- Understand the business requirements and applies solutions that align with the long-term strategies and enterprise architecture goals
- Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to ensure successful achievement of sprint deliverable
- Solid expertise in C# and .NET
- Expertise in Visual Studio 2017+.
- Solid Experience in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures on MS SQL Server
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Self-motivated; works well both independently and collaboratively
- 5+ years of software development.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA), Web Services, and REST protocols.
- Familiarity with loosely coupled enterprise applications.
- Familiarity with AJAX, MVVM, design patterns, and modern architectural trends.
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and build management
Send your application to [email protected] and indicate the position being applied for in the email subject.
service-oriented architecture (SOA), Web Services, and REST protocols
C# and .NET experience
Visual Studio 2017+
writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures on MS SQL Server
Software Development experience
AJAX, MVVM, design patterns, and modern architectural trends