Head of Credit Management job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Sunday 21st, February 2021
JOIN THE MINDS REIMAGINING FINANCE THROUGH INNOVATION
Dialog Finance PLC is a subsidiary of Dialog Axiata PLC. Sri Lanka's flagship telecommunications company. Our vision is to be the No.1 Fintech Company in Sri Lanka by reshaping the industry with world-class breakthrough in financial technology Today, Dialog Finance PLC is at the forefront of innovation by using cutting-edge technology and game-changing projects, to deliver accessible and affordable financial products to the people and businesses in Sri Lanka.
We are seeking passionate, result-oriented visionaries to drive the disruptions in the financial services industry and deliver unparalleled value to our customers.
HEAD OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT
- Design and implement a Credit Risk Management
- Framework incorporating Micro, Consumer, and Business Lending products in line with the risk appetite and strategy of the company.
- Develop credit assessment tools to support Scorecard and Non- Scorecard based Lending Products.
- Approve and review lending products and customer credit facilities to maintain a quality lending portfolio.
- Establish effective credit control processes and operations to ensure compliance to the credit risk guidelines.
- Establish compliance with the governance framework provided by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
- Degree in Business Management/Finance. MBA would be an added advantage.
- 12-15 years overall experience in a Credit Risk Management Function.
- Exposure to Micro-Lending and/or Scorecard based Lending would be an added advantage.
- Strong orientation of Portfolio and Data Analytics for business-driven decisions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate with the business to achieve company business objectives.
- Attention to detail and foresight to mitigate risks.
- Strategic thinking and change management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid team management skills.
Strategic thinking and change management skills.
Solid team management skills.
Excellent communication skills.