Front Office Executives job from Port City Colombo (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Saturday 4th, July 2020
Front Office Executives
- Manage the reception area and visitors to the office
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to the relevant persons
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet visitors/guests entering organization and maintain necessary log book
- Direct visitors / guests to correct destinations
- Monitor visitor access
- Provide general secretarial, administrative and clerical support
- Receive and sort mails and deliveries, record in log book and send to respective departments
- Maintain the cleanliness of reception/lobby area on the 4 th floor by coordinating with concerned
- Responsible to monitor reservations of meeting rooms
- Execute any tasks allocated from time to time
- This JD is non-exhaustive. Additional responsibilities relevant to job role will be added as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge in English language and basic computer skills.
- Diploma or Certificate in related field is an added advantage.
Diploma or Certificate in related field
Excellent knowledge in English language
Good computer literacy skills
work as a team