Executive - Credit Control job from London Stock Exchange Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 19th, June 2020
The selected candidate will have ownership for:
- Monitor and review weekly aging reports for over due debtors
- Making sure all tasks, sub tasks and comments are entered into Oracle system within a timely fashion
- Contacting clients via email and telephone requesting payment of outstanding invoices
- Dealing with internal and external client disputes / queries
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders in Finance Operations, Sales & Sales Operations
- Performing reconciliations on unallocated or unidentified payments
- Provide a key level of support to the Group Credit Control Manager and peers within the Global Credit & Collections Team
- Complete any other adhoc requests as required by the Group Credit Control Manager
- Work closely with peers to develop short term and long term strategies to enable the credit control team to ensure global consistency in achieving LSEG’s objectives and goals
- Manage client emails to department policy
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Perusing a Finance degree/professional qualification at the foundation level.
- One-year experience in a similar capacity
- Experience working within a high volume transaction processing environment.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in oral & written English, ability to articulate and develop ideas in order to respond clearly and concisely to various audiences who are internal and external.
- Detail focus, and accuracy orientation.
- Previous experience working within a multinational company in the Financial Services / Financial Technology sector would be an added advantage
- (Desired: Planning and prioritising according to business needs.)
- (Desired: Experience of Oracle System)
work as a team
Excellent communication skills in oral & written English,
Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages. Specially in Excel.