Director of Revenue job from John Keells Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 18th, May 2020
- Report to the GM on a daily basis on market situation / S&M performance indicators / yielding forecast
- Design and implement a continuous pro-active, selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits
- Have the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities and implement recovery plans to counter act threats to business
- Oversee the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, Sales & MICE Sales Departments.
- Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of the month end report
- Assist Director of Culinary to conduct market surveys, pricing and promotional strategy
- Prepare necessary data required for revenue budgets and assist management team in preparing yearly budgets
- Provide dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
- Chair weekly and monthly Revenue Strategy meetings in order to formulate and disseminate strategies and tactics.
- Recruitment , training , management & development of the team.
- Monitoring STR reports
- Monitoring market in terms of OTA, TA and TO
- Advising GM on trade show priorities to attend and meeting distribution heads
- A qualification in the hospitality field with previous experience in a similar role for minimum eight years within the Reservations / Revenue Department of a hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Computer/application literacy
- Latest on line software literacy understanding
Latest on line software literacy understanding
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills