Digital Marketing Specialist job from Omobio (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 14th, July 2021
Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist's role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of the company's services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of software solutions and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media, and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of software field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
• Bachelor's degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
• Min 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
• Experience within the Telecommunications or High-Tech industry will be an added advantage.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
• Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
• Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
• Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
• Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
• Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS, Adobe After Effects, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
• Planning, development, and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, and deliverables
• Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, and business product marketing teams Leading ongoing management of digital touchpoints, including company website and social networking landing pages
• Managing digital marketing campaigns, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
• Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
• In-depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
• Presenting recommendations to Chief Marketing Officer.
excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong management skills