DevOps Engineer job from London Stock Exchange Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 18th, May 2020
The candidate must contribute in the following capacities:
- Help configure DevOps tools (Continues Integration and Continues Delivery) for the team and monitor the DevOps infrastructure.
- Involve in operational cycle design, implementation and automation of the Millennium application
- Plan and execute performance, fault tolerance, security and operational testing of the systems by way of automated test suits.
- Evaluate various tools as instructed by the line manager
Required Skills and Experience:
- One year or more experience in a similar capacity
- Moderate scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
- Basic skills in at least one object oriented programming language (Eg: Java)
- Exposure to Linux based development environments
- Experience in DevOps Engineering including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Experience in cloud technologies will be an additional advantage
- Experience in CI/CD processes and Agile
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively to audiences with differing levels of domain expertise (presentations, reports, justification)
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem solving skills, including providing simple solutions to complex situations.
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple objectives under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on
- Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
Strong organizational skills
Strong team player
Strong problem solving skills