CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE job from Amana Bank in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Friday 8th, May 2020
- The primary role of the job holder is to address the customer requirements and provide accurate and relevant information.
- Answering the calls and provide qualitative information about the products that the bank offers to the customers and explanation of the value proposition.
- Help the customers to reach the correct person easily and transfer the calls professionally.
- Call potential customers to promote products that the bank offers.
- Handle and record customer suggestions & complaints based on the established frameworks.
- Call existing customers to collect feedback on service levels.
- Check all the voice mails on a daily basis and address the customer need and inform the customer.
- Identify the leads and direct them to the relevant business lines and follow up until the close of sale.
- Collect customer suggestions and update the superior for implementation
- Check all the recordings of the call centre on a daily basis and ensure accuracy
- Prepare daily call reports and update the supervisor
- GCE Ordinary Level and Advanced Level.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Fluency in English, Tamil and would be an added advantage if the applicant could converse in Sinhalese.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability..
- Ability to get on with others and be a team-player.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
Exceptional communication skills.
Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
High level of computer literacy.