Cloud Partner Solution Architect job from Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 14th, July 2021
At Huawei, we define human progress through innovations that enrich humanity. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. We believe that connectivity is HUAWEI not a privilege, but a necessity and the value of ICT is measured by how many people can benefit from it. Our dedication, to customer-centric innovation and strong INDUSTRIAL TRANSFORMATION partnerships, have established end-to-end, capabilities and strengths across the carrier network enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We have established our footprint in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world's population. Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. We serve to bring digital to every person, home, and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services contributing to the sustainable development of society, economy, and environment whilst creating green solutions for customers
As a Cloud Partner Solution Architect, you're the expert of Cloud Computing Technical Stack, include basic Infra Virtualization, Container Solution, Cloud Native Service and Solutions and equally knowledgeable about the unique capabilities of CLOUD's services/products/Capabilities in the current cloud ecosystem
- Analyze and explore customer business scenarios and provide consultation and value analysis, provide solution design, and ensures deliverability
- Support PoC and delivery to promote continuous improvement of products, services, and solutions. Leads customer presentations while describing Huawei CLOUD's point of view through a value-driven sales approach.
- Provide technical competitiveness guidance and cost analysis, develop effective configuration strategies, improve solution commercial competitiveness, achieve profit targets promote the continuous operation
- Propose solutions to CXOs, and Evaluation Committees acting as technical contact for all deal progression activities.
- Provide top-level design, project consultation, and provide relevant support for cloudification transformation
- Explore customers' business panorama, diagnose business pain points, design sales strategies, extract typical solution scenarios, and replicate them on a large scale
- Gain insight into the macro-environment, industry, customers, competitors, and themselves, identify digital transformation opportunities
- Build an ecosystem map for sales scenarios and segmented industries, develop a partner incubation solution, develop an ecosystem
- At least 3 - 4 years technical sales/support experience in developing ICT technologies, cloud-native solution
- Bachelor / Master's degree in computer science, cloud computing, or any relevant study area.
- Expertise in the areas of IAAS, PAAS, SAAS Cloud Integration, Big Data, Al technology and, cloud-native technology
- Knowledge in IT trends, open-source technology landscape, Infra as a service, and cloud-native knowledge
- Preferably a hunter and hungry for new opportunities in the market also in learning new technology
- The candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken English, Chinese is a plus
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
fluent in both written and spoken English, Chinese is a plus