Client Services Engineer job from Vetstoria (pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Tuesday 19th, May 2020
Vetstoria’s development and support services center in Colombo is looking for a competent individual to be part of the post live support team taking care of the onboared clients and their system configurations.
If you like problem solving, digging into root cause analysis, can be meticilious in work approach by following check lists to get to an answer by following a process of elimination, then this is an ideal opportunity for you to grow with us.
- Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- This is a shift based job.
- Learn our software products and be an expert on them.
- Reply to basic/intermediate clarifications raised by our clients.
- Analyse complex situations reported by our clients and identify the root causes.
- Follow pre-defined check lists and processes of elimination to solve issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Minimum 2 years experience in trouble ticketing software such as Zendesk.
Information Technology or equivalent qualification
Excellent written and spoken English