BUSINESS ANALYST job from London Stock Exchange Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Saturday 2nd, May 2020
- Clearly expressing product feature backlog items through discussions with product managers or external clients.
- Ordering the items in the product backlog to best achieve business objectives.
- Ensuring that the product backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, including clearly reflecting what the scrum team will work on next; i.e. Owns the delivery plan.
- Ensuring the development team understands items in the product backlog to the level needed.
- Business modeling of the functionality being built by extracting commonality and ensuring extensibility and scalability.
- Optimizing the value of the work the development team performs.
- Driving and functional solution input estimations in pre sales request for proposal (RFP) responses.
- Driving product walk through and demonstrations.
- Review of product roadmap (The roadmap is owned by the Product Managers).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- CFA, CISI or any other financial (capital) market related qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly written and spoken English.
- Curiosity and the ability to acquire domain and technical knowledge rapidly.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
Excellent analytical skills
Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
Excellent interpersonal skills
particularly written and spoken English