Audit Executive job from Softlogic Retail (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thursday 3rd, September 2020
Join the Fastest Growing Consumer Electronics Retail Chain in the Country
Softlogic Retail (Pvt) Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Softlogic Holdings PLC, is the highest prestigious partner for the world's leading Consumer Electronics brands. Softlogic's extensive retail and distribution network comprise of 230 showrooms have made it a natural choice for customers in Sri Lanka. Softlogic Retail, has an enviable range of various international brands in its portfolio such as Panasonic, Samsung, Candy, Russell Hobbs, Philips, Kelvinator, Midea, Nokia, HTC, Apple, Dell, Acer, Xerox, Nec over its own brands; Softlogic Maxmo and Softlogic LED TV.
- Plan and Perform process audits covering the retail business operations.
- Perform shop audits based on the requirement. (Perform cash counts/Stock counts/ HP verifications/ Pending agreements, other verifications)
- Identify audit issues, risk implications, and recommend risk mitigation plans.
- Participate for the annual stock count activities and coordinate.
- Review of Internal controls in retail business with guidance of Manager Internal Audit and Deliver process evaluations and improvements.
- Developing policies by evaluating current business practices.
- Prepare process audit reports with the assistance of Manager Internal Audit
- Involve in annual stock count planning and execution activities.
- Prepare Shop Audit reports and follow up
- Independently review the system and available information and develop MIS and analyze.
- A degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration from a recognized university or Part qualification from any of the professional bodies -(CASL/ CIMA/ACCA/CMA)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a reputed audit firm (Auditing Experience in an internal audit division of a company will be an added advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong Communication, Inter personal and presentation skills (Sinhala and English)
- A Strong ability to identify internal control deficiencies/ irregularities, analyses the risk implications and recommend risk mitigation plans.
- Willingness to travel outstations.
A Strong ability to identify internal control deficiencies/ irregularities, analyses