ASSOCIATE TECH LEAD job from IdeaBits in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Saturday 2nd, May 2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To produce high quality designs by following industry best practices and coding standards.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Direct communication with respective clients is essential.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification in a similar field.
- Minimum work experience of 5+ years in the industry, out of which a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Expert level knowledge in ReactJS and Redux.
- Expert level knowledge in NodeJS and REST Services.
- Excellent knowledge in OOP concepts, SOLID principles and also, thorough understanding of design patterns is a must.
- Sound knowledge in Axios, Saga, HTML and SaaS/SCSS.
- Sound knowledge in Jest/Mocha/Enzyme unit testing tools.
- Sound knowledge in SQL and NoSQL.
- Sound knowledge in modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in AngularJS is a plus.
- Experience in cloud environment and deployment methods such as AWS/Azure is a plus.
- Experience in Agile Delivery methods (Scrum/Kanban) and hands-on experience using Jira or similar tools is a plus.
- Experience in AWS serverless (Lambda functions) is a plus.
- Strong interest in continuously learning and ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to lead & mentor a small Team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a Team.
work as a team
Strong interest in continuously learning and ability to adapt to new technologies.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to lead & mentor a small Team
Excellent communication skills.