Assistant Manager - System Support, Global HR Shared Services job from London Stock Exchange Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Monday 18th, May 2020
- Work towards agreed operational Parameters set by the SSC Management as well as the team onshore.
- Involvement in BAU tasks as required & agreed upon by the HR Shared Services Manager and the client on shore.
- Manage and oversee HR Systems administration and ensure processes and queries are dealt with in line with agreed SLAs and quality of output is of high standard.
- Ensure that service levels are met as agreed with the client in the Service Level Agreement.
- Communicate any service delivery issues, deviations or potential delays in achieving deadlines, to the management and the client and work with the team to ensure continuous improvement is encouraged.
- Ensure that quality standards are met in the processes of the team.
- Assign AskHR cases amongst the team and ensure cases are actioned in line with agreed procedures.
- HR Systems Administration.
- Levels 1 and 2 HR Systems Helpdesk, both through AskHR and telephone queries.
- Workday Systems Support, Interface Management and Systems Upgrades.
- UAT on Sandbox and Production environment.
- Mass Data uploads.
- Organization Chart updates.
- Active Directory and Workday error report validation.
- Running Weekly Data cleansing report & Monthly JML reconciliation.
- Maintaining Workday user guides and SOPs.
- Managing and updating Workday Supervisory organization.
- Managing password resets.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Experience in HRIS, Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP or Oracle HR systems
- Workday experience is extremely desirable, however mandatory to have HR Systems / multiple platform experience
- Excellent oral communications and experience with dealing with customers at all levels in an organization
- Prior experience in HRMS environment
- Strong communication skills and proven experience of delivering customer centric service provision
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Project)
- Strong skills in running HR reports from HR Platforms
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask, to rise to the challenge of large volumes of work during peak periods of HR activity and has the ability to deal with conflicting priorities
- High ethical standards in line with the Company Values and complete confidentiality
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with the business at all levels
- Project personal credibility and expertise
- Oral & written communications are tailored to their audience needs, well structured, persuasive, concise and based on fact
- Foresees forthcoming risks, escalates early and has plans for risk mitigation
- Structured approach towards problem solving, assimilates information and identifies the pertinent points quickly
- Analyses issues to identify the most commercial, realistic and pragmatic solutions
- Reacts with flexibility to ad-hoc requests
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
HRIS, Workday, PeopleSoft, SAP or Oracle HR systems
Strong technical and analytical aptitude
Strong skills in running HR reports from HR Platforms
Strong communication skills
Excellent oral communications and experience