Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing job from Dialog Axiata PLC in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Wednesday 7th, July 2021
- Ensure all marketing activities are executed on time and drive Fintech hub brand awareness amongst a relevant audience
- Lead Digital marketing efforts for all brands under Digital Services covering strategy, performance, growth and execution
- Translate complex Digital marketing data into easily understandable insights and leverage these insights to identify solutions and develop new ideas
- Conceptualise and manage digital marketing projects (new launches and major campaigns etc) via digital marketing platforms and execute campaigns in an efficient manner
- Manage the Digital Marketing budget and ensure that User Acquisition and retention performance reach the business plan objectives
- Set up campaigns and build community through existing and new social media channels and continuously improve Social media engagement across all social channels
- Work closely with Business teams to ensure alignment and consistency between Business strategy and objectives
- Conceptualize and Create relevant marketing materials for effective execution of marketing plans
- Identify and keep up with the latest trends and technologies impacting FinTech and digital marketing
- Monitor campaign performance and provide suggestions to increase ROI on marketing spend
- Implementation of promotional campaigns in coordination with Business teams.
- Ensure all campaigns are executed on time adhering to set processes and guidelines
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and communications.
- Create and generate appropriate reports for senior management decision making
- Ensure processing of all marketing related expenses in a timely manner
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant divisional functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Make sure relevant cross-functional teams are aware of campaigns to ensure smooth operations
- Degree in Management / Marketing or equal professional qualification preferably CIM / SLIM
- Hands-on experience and qualification in Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a related area
good team player skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English