Admin / HR Officer job from Hayleys Advantis Limited in Colombo, Sri Lanka
Thursday 7th, May 2020
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services,
outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, is a member of the Hayleys Advantis Group and is one of the most diversified logistics solution providers in Sri Lanka. Advantis Engineering is the market leader and innovator in offering unique space solutions with an established international market presence.
ADMIN/ HR OFFICER
- Updating Attendance sheets of the team at Construction project sites and sending to HO in order to proceed salaries on a timely basis.
- Preparation of Agreements, appointments letters and handing over to relevant personnel in order to maintain necessary records.
- Update leave balance of employees and ensure the productivity of the team in order to meet operational deadlines.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems in order to ensure the smooth flow of operations at the construction site.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and payments while maintaining necessary payment schedules with suppliers.
- A minimum of 2 passes at GCE A/L and 6 passes at GCE O/L with "C" pass for English and Maths
- Full or partial completion of a CCHRM or relevant certification
- Computer literacy with knowledge in MS office packages
- 1 year experience in the field is preferred
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply through XpressJobs within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Computer literacy with knowledge in MS office packages
work as a team